Everyone’s looking for a bargain. You work hard for your money and deserve great deals – whether you’re talking about everyday purchases or the big ones like a car. If you’re in the market for a safe, reliable, and value-forward vehicle that you’re going to love, it’s a good idea to explore all your options. For example, buying used instead of new. With a little homework on the front end, smart shoppers can claim incredible savings on a car that’s as good as new – leaving wiggle room to bump up a trim level or let the savings pile up in the bank. Need a little more convincing to buy used? Keep reading.
6 Reasons to Buy Used
The “why”s of buying a used vehicle extend beyond what you might have considered. And the more you know about the benefits of used, the better you’ll understand the appeal of carefully choosing a pre-owned model rather than one that’s fresh off the production line.
- Savings. Of course, this one tops most people’s list of reasons to buy used, and it’s hard to argue with the appeal of a good bargain. And if you choose a relatively recent model year, you’ll still get the benefits of cutting-edge technology and modern style.
- Reliability. Today’s vehicles are built to last. If you have negative associations with used vehicles because of past experiences, it’s time to see how far the automotive industry has come with producing cars that are durable and reliable.
- Certified Pre-Owned (CPO). Buying a vehicle from a dealership’s certified pre-owned selection is a great way to get the perfect blend of quality and value. You’ll enjoy additional warranty coverage and other benefits of CPO models, which will boast low mileage, up-to-date maintenance, and “like new” condition.
- Vehicle History Reports. No longer do you have to depend on just your own eyes and the word of the salesperson about the vehicle’s condition. Vehicle history reports through Carfax and AutoCheck use the unique VIN of the vehicle to determine important information about its history. This can help prevent any unpleasant surprises down the line.
- Attractive Financing Rates. Working with an experienced finance team at your dealership of choice can yield fantastic results in terms of your auto loan. These professionals will help you get the best rates available, particularly on CPO vehicles.
- More Car for Your Money. Perhaps the most compelling reason to buy a used car is that their value can help you maximize your buying power. Purchasing your dream car has never been more affordable than it is when you find a gently used pre-owned model waiting for you at your favorite local dealership.
You might also like: Tips For Buying A Car Online
New & Used Car Savings
Berglund Automotive is here for you with an excellent selection of new and used vehicles for every type of driver. Whether you’re seeking a late-model used car or a brand-new luxury sedan, you’ll find just what you’re looking for when you search our extensive online inventory.